Casa FuenteLargo is a unique type of Holiday Rental home in the Hondon Valley. We only accept one family or group of friends at any one time. We are also different in that there are no extras to pay for. So be assured, what we quote to you for your holiday is what you pay. Casa FuenteLargo has much to offer, so please explore the rest of our site where you will find more pictures and videos and full details of the Villa and local activities. » Watch the Video
The facilities for your enjoyment at the villa are many and remember there are no fees for their use and they are:
- GAMES: The eight by four swimming meter pool surrounded by the sun deck with loungers and a Pergola with a fridge to keep the cold drinks in, and of course a hot shower and other facilities nearby. There is a full size table tennis table to use at your leisure, or if you don’t feel that energetic then how about a game of darts on the championship dart board in the shade on Ivy Corner. We also have an eight meter nine pin skittle alley to keep you amused or if you wish there is a garden chess board in the shade of the pepper tree. There are further games and as stated at no extra charge for their use.
- PRIVACY: This privately owned detached Spanish villa sits on the tree covered apron of the Hondon Valley Mountains, close to the very typical rural Spanish village of Hondón de los Frailes deep in the province of Alicante. The nearest neighbours are a few fields away so the villa affords plenty of sunshine and great views in a tranquil setting.
- 5 BEDROOMS/SLEEPS 9: Casa FuenteLargo has 5 separate bedrooms and sleeps up to 9 people. There are three shower rooms in the house, a large living area, gardens and terraces. To the centre of the property is the courtyard with an outside kitchen and cooking area (Gas BBQ) with a stunning covered eating space. Inside the house there is a fitted kitchen with modern facilities.
- REAL SPAIN: Casa FuenteLargo is the perfect place to stay and see the real Spain. From the comfort of the villa one can discover the area, nearby beaches as we are only 40 minutes drive to the Costa Blanca coastal towns. To the west endless miles of open country side, empty roads and classic Spanish villages with their quaint bars and restaurants.
- SPACIOUS and EQUIPPED: The Villa is on two levels with easy access through wide doors. ~
♦ The ground level has a spacious lounge, equipped with satellite television, DVD player and music centre also a library of about a thousand books covering all subjects. It is heated with an easy to control pellet fire, whilst each bedroom has hot and cold air conditioning. The fitted kitchen on the ground floor is adjacent to the dining area, and is complimented with a utility room comprising washing machine and dish washer. The villa is capable of taking up to nine people in five separate bedrooms and there is plenty of comfortable seating in both the lounge and dining areas.
♦ Access to the second level, where there are three further bedrooms is via a wide set of marble stairs at the rear of the lounge. There is also a covered patio to the front of the house overlooking the garden ideal for breakfast in the early morning sun.
- DISABLE FRIENDLY: The villa is also disabled friendly. There is a double bedroom and a twin bedded room complete with a shower room on the ground floor that is accessible without steps.